Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bale Me Out!


Meet "Brice's Boys"!
Our "Fall" display is sure to put you in the mood for this wonderful, fun-filled season! It's without a doubt, one of my most favorite tymes of the year! Hayrides, candles burning, hot cup of tea, apple pie, colorful foliage, Mums & much more! Be sure to stop by soon to see what's new as we continually add to our fall and Christmas collection, as their completed!
Shhhh....Mom's working on some great new "Harvest Thyme" items, you won't want to miss out on these! I got a "sneak-peak" & they're all to die for! As usual, they go fast! Don't forget, she usually brings her little creations in on Wednesday's!!!! But you didn't hear it from me!!!
The Mums were just brought in today, and they're going fast, I mean lightening fast!! Their georgeous!
I have some Scentsible Scents "Goblin Goodies" candles in stock (smells like "candy corn", some say "vanilla" ~ whatever it is, it's lucious!) & I'll be picking up a partial candle order Friday night!
Fall Blessings!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay