Saturday, September 15, 2007

Primitive Pumpkin Patch~freshly handmade!




Ok, here's a sneak peak of what's coming in on Wednesday, September 19th! As many of you know, "Momma Sue" works the shoppe on Wednesday's, and that's usually the day she brings in what she's been craft'n on all week!

Shhhhh, don't tell her you saw it here! She'll know I let the "cat-out-of-the-bag"! These are awesome & new this year, different from the pumpkins we offered last year! Although, like last year's pumpkin patch, these too are handmade & primmed to perfection!

Be sure to stop by & pick up several for display in your dough bowl, kitchen island or to adorn your primitive Haddie the Witch doll, another "Momma Sue handcrafted original"! I know my punk' will be nestled in with my "Punk'n Head Doll" Momma Sue made me!

Prim Blessings!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay