Friday, July 11, 2008

We NoW hAvE....CABIN FEVER!!


...well, not literally! Scentsible Scents has offered this scent for quite some time, however, I have never had it available. Why, I don't know! I smells awesome, truely reminds you of a scent you would expect in a log cabin home, just a hint of orange! Simply said...just yummy! Stop by for a sniff yourself! We carry tarts, votives, room spray, fragrant oil, jelly jar, medium apothocary & large apothocary sized candles!

And...don't forget, we have a very LARGE selection of the Scentsible Scents line!!!

Here's a sneak peak into our candle room....we're in the process of extending the shelving across the back wall! Wooo Hooo more room for 'smell goods'!! My hope is that I'll have enough space that I can incorporate the votives with each scent so we won't have to dig thru the 'laundry basket' anymore!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay