Friday, October 17, 2008

Primilious Primitives!!! Ohhhh My!

In a previous post regarding Christmas Open House, I mentioned that we were working hard on handcrafting "hand-did's & hunting special antiques for you! Well...I just can't keep the cat-in-the-bag on this one! I received a surprise visit from one of my pickers today! He had some of the most primilious primitives I've ever seen! Absolutely authentic antique beauties...stop in soon, I'm certain these babies are not going to last! I have 4 awesome Rice Buckets (Hard to come by in great condition like these! Original hardware!), 3 antique Gathering Baskets that are just to die for, several wooden trays & wooden boxes with great patina (these would be beautiful as a candle display for the holidays or adorning the back of your primitive cupboards), 2 antique wire Fish Baskets (very nice), an aged primitive store sign from TN (I almost took home!), some wood & wrought iron architectural pieces, an Early 1900's Pie Safe (That I almost took home too!) & much more!

See you soon!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay