Saturday, March 14, 2009

Advice/Ideas on Aging Concrete Pedestal Urns?


Hello Prim Pals! I need your help! Yesterday I bought 6 great old concrete pedestal, planter Urns (like shown above), you see adorning the entryways to colonial homes, etc., you usually see them with a topiary type shrub planted in them, they're awesome! Since I don't have much experience in giving concrete an "aged" look, I thought someone else might! They're currently an original old white paint. I'd like to age them with a paint/stain technique. Do you know what kind of paint or a technique that could be used to accomplish this? I'd just like to give them a little more patina. If you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it! You can email me at jailhouseprimitives@gtownonline.com.




Thanks a bunch! Missie

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay