Friday, March 13, 2009

~I've got the Primitive Bug~

The "Jailhouse" definition is: "A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government"! Well...right now that's exactly how I feel!! LOL I truly dread this time of year..."TAX SEASON"!! I feel like that is ALL I get done until it's finished! Ick...sooooo boring!! It's not one of my favorite things about running a business, but it must be done! I'm so close to being done I can taste it...then I can get back to what I enjoy the most...creating! I'm so excited, I've had the "primitive bug" for weeks, but have been true to getting these darn taxes finished so I can freely concentrate on making some new things!!! It sure is hard though! I've had to right down my ideas so I don't forget & can focus! Those paint brushes are calling my name!!!! Not to mention Spring is around the corner & I have so many ideas for outside the shop. I'm ready to get my hands dirty and break a sweat! I have actually gotten some home projects completed with hubby at home recently. I'll take the time soon to snap some pics to share! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Can't wait to see the outside of your shop however it looks! (The inside too.) Just a few more days! Dawn

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay