Thursday, August 6, 2009

ANOTHER 50% OFF WEEKEND!!!

Seems there's never enough time to get everything done!!!! My mind races as I attempt to keep business & home running!! So...needless to say I'm a little late posting this! Our closing weekends have been soooooo extremely busy & by popular demand...we'll be OPEN AGAIN THIS WEEKEND! I had hoped last weekend would be our final weekend & we could move on to remodeling (once again) for the next renters, however...there's soooo much stuff that just keeps popping up from the wood work & garages!! Seems it will never ALL be gone! Guess I've just collected too much for too long!!! I've had several phone calls, emails & off hours shoppers...so I just don't see how it's possible. So..this weekend will again be 50% off!! Well be open Friday, August 7 & Saturday, August 8 from 10 - 6!!! Stop in for a great bargain! We're deal'n!

Last Saturday we cleaned out the garage behind the shop, so if you weren't in last weekend, you may find some NEW things this weekend! I just keep dragging things in! HONESTLY...were did I have it all? My sister (who's helping me with these final days) is just about to choke me!

The sales have just been awesome! Seems folks are very appreciative of the deals they're getting & ohhh so very sad we closing :( Seems I forget myself!!! Picked up a few prim wares today & geez...for the first time I have "buyers remorse"! I didn't think that was possible!!! Suppose today proved I'm a junkie!!! I just can't help myself! LOL When I find a truely unique, prim goodie I just can't resist!! I tried to fight back....LOL...but lost! I don't know what makes me think I can stop....I love this old stuff...and always will...guess I'll be holding some annual garage sales when it's all said & done! 'Cause I'll have to dabble some way or another!

Will try to share pics of my finds at a later date! Just too tired to get any yet this evening, but I'll give ya a hint....I got the most awesome umbrella, sounds weird I know, but it's an umbrella made of advertising feed sacks!!! It is the kewllllest thing I've ever seen! I believe these were used many years ago by farmers to shelter themselves from the sun as they drove their tractors! It's really awesome! Also picked up some choppers, a strawberry carrier, some mini crock bowls, nut grinders, a wood kraut masher (huge ~ which I intend to use next year!), and a few other goodies!

Well...my cash counter is gone, the candle shelving DH built me is sold too! Sad in a way! Looks so bare now compared to how it use to look...packed full! But, there's still lots of great prim stuff to pick from!

Hope to see you this weekend!

1 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hey Miss Melissa! Sounds like you have been one busy girl!!! I tried to call you the other day, but didn't leave a message. Connie and I are going to be in Waynesville next Thurs (13th), hope we get to see you!!! Talk to you before then, Dawn

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay