Friday, August 24, 2007

HELLO ~ PriM LvRs!!!



Hello prim lvrs! I'm creating this blog to share my tales of Jailhouse Primitives. An adorable, must see, brick & morter primitive shop nestled in our small, quaint historic town of Germantown, Ohio. Wow, I have sooo much to share ~ and I'm not sure where to begin. I'll be posting quite a bit of information in the near future....so be sure to check back soon!!!
Stop by & browse our goodies when you get a chance! Our hours are Wednesday's 11 - 6:00 p.m., Thursday's & Friday's 10 - 6:00 p.m. and Saturday's 10 - 2:00 p.m., (or chance!) but I sometimes stay open later on Saturday's if there's traffic to justify it. We extend our hours for community events such as...Saturday Nite Out's, Founder's Day Antique Show, Pretzel Festival, Octoberfest, our Primitive Holiday Thyme & etc.! I'll be posting the dates of some of these in the near future, should be alot of fun! We have some exciting plans in the works for our Christmas Open House, which I'll post at a later date once the details are final! Can't wait! I luv Christmas!
PRIMITIVE BLESSINGS!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay