Saturday, August 25, 2007

ChRiStMaS oPeN hOuSe


Our Christmas Open House is officially scheduled for November 2, 3 & 4! Mark your calendars, you don't want to miss this one! So far we've got Phil & Ann Case scheduled to perform live at our shoppe playing their fantastic Christmas songs on Sunday, November 4 from 12 - 3:oo p.m.! I'm hoping the weather will be nice enough that they can perform outside so their music carries down the street of this sweet old town setting the mood for all of us! We carry their CD's all year long...I think you'll really enjoy listening to their olde tyme music especially during this wonderful season! We'll have Santa again this year! Exact dates are yet to be announced as I finalize details. I'm also working on a FANTASTIC surprise that I can't reveal just yet! But, hope to soon!!!!! If it plays out the way I have dreamed, it will be the most awesome Open House we've had! We'll also have drawings...these details to be announced later too! But I can reveal one of the drawings will be for a handmade primitive! You'll want to get in on this one!

Our Open House will be in conjuction with other retail shops in Germantown! You'll be able to sit-n-spin or sit-n-knit with Susan at the Ball & Skein, browse The Guest House's Folk Art Gallary & find that perfect piece of jewelry for you or your special someone at Julie's Fox Gallary!

I'm sooooo excited about Open House this year! Hope you can join us in the fun!

Prim Blessings to All!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay