Friday, March 27, 2009

New "Momma Sue" Items!

This is what "Mamma Sue" (that's what our customers call my Mom!) bought in this week!!!!


pRiMiTiVe EaSteR EgGs! They are so darn cute!! These sweet little eggs turned out GREAT! She got them primmed to perfection, as usual!!! They are a grungy Robin's Egg Blue! Only $2 each! I picture these nestled in a prim pot of Wheat Grass!

These are adorable hanging from cupboards, screens & doors! I have them all over my house & just can't get enough! There's just something about children's clothing & toys!!! This primmed up dress & top are only $12.99 & $14.99!

MORE, MORE, MORE Prairie Dolls! I just love these sweet little dolls! She just can't keep them in the shop! These cute little dollies come in two sizes, and also look great hanging from cupboads! I have mine nestled in the center of a Sweet Annie wreath! They sell for $23.50 & $17.50.

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hooray! Your comment block works! What great stuff you mom brought in. I hope you told her how much Connie and I enjoyed everything she made. I had a hard time picking what I wanted to bring home! Have a great night! Dawn

Jailhouse Primitives said...

Yep!!!! Had to get my sister to help!!!!! She's the best on puters! It's just not my thing! I did tell Momma Sue how much you enjoyed her hand-dids & she much appreciated it! She's so humbled by the compliments she gets! I think she makes some of the best quality wares I've seen & really enjoys it! Thanks again Dawn!

Lisa said...

Came across your blog and truly enjoyed my visit. Not familiar with Germantown, but perhaps my husband is and we could come for a visit. I am always looking for new shops to visit. I am a prim lover at heart and love searching for that perfect antique for my home. Your shop looks so cute!!

Prim Blessings,
Lisa
http://www.primsfromabove.blogspot.com

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay