Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ChEcK uS OuT oN eBaY!!!!

I'm up & running on eBay! This is where I will continue to sell my primitive wares after we finalize our last few weeks in the brick & mortar store! I also have wall to wall prim goodies stashed in two garages, the upstairs of the shop & some still at my home! We will also continue to make handmades! So if you can't make it in the shop (or even if you can) be sure to check us out on eBay!!
You'll find us under the Seller Name:
jailhouse*primitives
Blessings!

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK! I know you will do really well with ebay, and I'm so glad we can still get together when I come to Ohio! Dawn

NorthwindStar said...

Oh, didn't take me long to visit your blog Missie :) It's fabulously prim, just what I enjoy! Adding your link to my blog for others to enjoy too!
Thanks again for the great customer service and magazines!! :)
Alexandria

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay