Tuesday, July 21, 2009

50% OFF SALE THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Ok...first...I'd just like to say I LOVE my new template designed by Deb's Lost Treasures!!!!!! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you! It matches my eBay Template too! I just can't say enough great things!!!!!

Where have I been???????? Wow...it seems forever since I've posted!!! I've been so incredibly busy winding the shop down to a close, I've really had to force myself to stay focused & not "blog" & actually do some serious work!! LOL

On that note...I wanted to let everyone know that this weekend (July 24 & 25) the Scentsible Scents Candles & Grapevine Trees will be 20% off & the remainder of the shop is 50% off!!!!! My target date for closing is the last weekend of July!!!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call! At this point, I cannot hold items for pick up unless they are paid for in full...and, the final 2 weekends are CASH ONLY! I hope this doesn't cause anyone any inconvenience, but at this point it's hard to justify the credit card fees, etc. Hope to see you all in the next couple of weekends!!!

Thanks again for your support, we have truely appreciated your business! Many of you have expressed such dissappointment & I will honestly miss you all!

Till next time....Missie :)

1 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Girly, sounds like things are winding down. I'm hoping to be down there by about August 13 to meet my friend Connie again. Maybe we can all meet for lunch or something, I'd love to see you! I FINALLY got on your ebay site, don't know what the heck I was doing wrong. Is your mom's up and running yet? Enjoy this time, Dawn

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay