Monday, July 27, 2009

A BLESSED WEEKEND!

WOW! We had folks knocking down the doors beginning Wednesday!!!! Fortunately I was doing some cleaning & dragging down stock from upstairs...'cause I wasn't even open!

In addition to many other great customers, I had the pleasure of meeting Sherry Rexrode & her husband (of Dusty Teasures) who just happened to be taking a trip she'd laid out from the Mercantile Gatherings Magazine! I'm not sure where they'd been or where they were headed...but I'm certainly gald I was at the shop when they stopped!!!! My sister & I had the BEST time chatting with these folks for hours...genuine, good hearted people!!! We had such a WONDERFUL time!!! I can't wait to visit her shop in PA!!! As soon as I finish the loose ends here...I'm on my way to PA! If you live in PA or plan to visit, her address is 1922 Oxford Rd, New Oxford, PA 17350. She's open Sat's 10 -5 & Sun's 12 -5! If you can't stop by to see they're adorable shops (yes, I said "shops" ~ there are 3 on her property!!), visit her website at: www.dustytreasures.com! I did! It's adorable!!! She was also gracious enough to share pictures with us! WOW! We really enjoyed your visit, come back anytime!!!!

Thursday was also another day set aside for "clean up & consolidating"...and again...many more sales!!!!

Then.....Friday & Saturday was SO BUSY IT'S A BLURR!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who dropped by for all those great deals!!! I was able to help a new shop owner with loads of start up mercandise & display pieces, which was also great for me! Sold many, many, many (a van load) to another gal opening a booth in an antique mall! Good luck ladies! I'll be by to check you out! Thanks sooooo much!

We have many more items left & will be working hard to consolidate additional items from 2 more garages!! So...don't hesitate to stop back in as we SELL OUT & FILL BACK UP!!!

Hope your weekend was as blessed as mine!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay