Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kindred Friends Rock the House...Jailhouse that is...

It's been exciting & fun around Jailhouse Primitives lately...today, I had the honor of meeting Dawn Rossell of Holly Hills Primitives (Michigan) and her prim pal, Connie (Indiana)! I really enjoyed their visit!!! Both super sweet ladies! Dawn & I have been emailing one another as she axiously awaited her trip to Ohio for a "girl's weekend" prim shopping! I'm so grateful they included me on their "places to see" agenda! We had a lot of fun!!

This is me & Dawn with her "goodies!
This is Connie & Dawn with their Jailhouse Loot!










We looked like a bunch of crazy women taking pictures of ourselves on St. Rt. 725!! ROFL, but we didn't care! We were having too much fun! Thanks ladies, it was great to meet you both! I'm sure you enjoyed your next stop...Lizzie's Cabin!

Yesterday, Lizzie of Lizzie's Cabin Primitives, stopped in to see what treasures we had that she could make something with. We had a very long visit & did some catching up! I hadn't seen her since a year ago Christmas! My Mom finally got the opportunity to meet her & just thought she was a hoot! We covered everything from primitives to politics!

What a fun week we've had! As soon as I get the opportunity to get out from behind these bars(LOL), I hope to visit their stores in the near future as well...Yes, that's right, I'm planning a Jail Break!!! They've got me pumped up for a trip!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missie~~

I am glad to hear that you had some GREAT Ladies visit your shop!! It looks sooo COOL!!! I met Lizzie to last weekend from the Pig in the Poke Show!! She was next to Cheryl from Cabin in the Woods...!! We should ALL of us come and get you out of JAIL!! What FUN that would BE!!! Oh.... My talk about laugh your pants off....FUN!!!

Thanks again and It has been GREAT talking with you....

Many Blessings My Friend....
Lori

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just wanted to say what a great time we had coming to your shop and meeting you! It was really the highlight of our trip, although we did have lots of adventures. Connie and I both said that you are what really makes your shop. What a wonderful, warm, welcoming shopkeeper! Your shop is so unique and prim, everyone should make it a special destination when they come to Ohio. Can't wait for you go come to Michigan! Dawn

Jailhouse Primitives said...

Ohhhh, Lori...it would be such fun! Thanks so much...I look forward to meeting you someday! It's been great talking with you too! Take care :) Missie

Jailhouse Primitives said...

Thanks soooo much Dawn, your visit was the highlight of my day! I can't wait to visit you in MI!!! Take care :) Missie

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay