Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scentsible Scents NEWS!

It has recently been brought to my attention that Scentsible Scents will no longer produce the scent Keeping Room...I know, I know, many of you will be disappointed, but I've been told the scent that most resembles it is Kindred Spirits. I do stock Kindred Spirits. I currently have votives, tarts, oils, room spray medium apothecary & large appothecary candles on my shelves of Keeping Room. Once they're gone, they're gone! So if this is your favorite scent, be sure to stop in & stock up!
Lemon Curd is a fairly new scent & it's a delicious, strong aroma of baking a lemon cake, oh so sweeeeet! A customer of mine said, "this scent is reminiscent of my Grandma's Lemon Pound Cake!" "I LOVE it & have to have one!" A great Spring candle you're just gonna love!!

Scentsible Scents has a NEW scent...Prickley Pear! It smells wonderful! Watch for it on our shelves SOON!

0 comments:

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay