Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Weekend Projects...Such Fun!

Sometimes it's the smallest things that bring us joy...for me it was our weekend projects that just thrilled me to no end! This was one of those home projects you just never seem to find the time to finish, yet it only takes maybe 1/2 hour! I've been wanting shutters hung above my tub where we put up an old door for the wall (As you can see when I took the pic, we still hadn't hung the other one! Leave it to me to jump the gun with an idea!) While we were working on it, I got an idea I HAD to do! STENCIL "BATH HOUSE" ON MY SHUTTER!!! I think it turned out really cute! Now I'll have to make a sign of some sort to add to the "Bath House" idea. If you have any, I'd appreciate your thoughts! I was thinking I might even personalize it some how, so it has a meaning to us. Would love to hear from you!


I didn't take pictures, I know some of you have already made some of these, but I finally got my fly screens done! We had soooo much fun making them! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE'EM & so did everybody else! I think I gave away half of them before I even got them close to the shop! Soooo darn cute! If you'd like to see a picture, just ask or shot me an email, I'd love to share!

Hoppy Easter!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What a great bathroom!!! Love the shutter, let me think on this awhile and maybe I can find something for an idea for you. Keep those pictures coming, Dawn

~Tonja~ said...

Wow that is just totally awesome....
Love it..thanks for sharing it with us...you done a wonderful job...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

Sandy said...

Your tub looks so different but yet so great! Neat idea! Your home looks so prim...love it :)

Have a great Easter Weekend!

kathy said...

Hey Missie! It was wonderful visiting with you in your shop yesterday! (especially after following your blog for a time now!) Your shop is full of wonderful prim things! You have such a great way of displaying everything and lots of great ideas too! Looking forward to my next visit with you! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

Just found your great blog! I would love to see a picture of your FLY SCREENS!

brennan2@iowatelecom.net

THANKS
Deb Brennan

Items for Sale by Jailhouse Primitives on Ebay